I make complex products simple; but not simplistic.
I have a combined experience of more than 15 years as a User Experience Designer and Project Manager Consultant, mainly in the luxury, fashion, sport and publishing industries.
Since 2011 I’ve been working as a freelance consultant in designing and improving the usability of some of the most renowned e-commerce sites.
I work in multidisciplinary and multicultural environments for clients whose projects and products usually involve different markets, countries and languages each requiring bespoke design solutions.
Main areas of expertise
- Design of large scale agile e-commerce UX solutions, including expert reviews and usability testing
- Improvements to registration and checkout process conversion rates, taking into consideration market and platform constraints, user behaviour on different devices, balancing CRM and usability needs
- Design of the Information Architecture and UX of internal search engines and category pages (e.g. faceted navigation, engine vocabulary improvements, autocompletion, filters)
- Process selection and UX design for including recommendation engines solutions in websites, native apps and transactional emails
- Design and execution of A/B and multivariate testing
A consultant, part of your team
I’ll design the User Experience of your product working closely and actively with your stakeholders, designers, IT, consultants, system integrators and agencies. By taking into account technology constraints and legacy decisions, we’ll make sure that what is designed is what actually goes live.
As a former Project Manager I’ll help you define feasible roadmaps and project schedules.
One step at a time
I prefer an incremental fine tuning over a complete redesign, as it allows to focus on what is not performing as it should and to optimise your investment. With the help of analytics data, expert reviews, usability testing we’ll understand what parts of your product or service we need to work on and how to prioritise improvements.
From A to Z
Challenging projects require a diverse and evolving set of skills. I’d be happy to support you also with my expertise in:
- defining and executing User Acceptance Tests (UAT);
- transforming your business goals in requirements and in (the right amount of) documentation;
- writing and evaluating Request for Proposals (RFP) for agencies and system integrators;
- suggesting process improvements and tools adoption.
Please consider that I’m currently available only for freelance consultancy.